Game BGM & soundtracks download source

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by The Reaper on Wed May 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Please share the download link for game's BGM & soundtracks here...

Here some download sources which I've known:

http://bluelaguna.net/

http://downloads.khinsider.com/

If you know another source, don't be stingy to share it...
avatar
The Reaper
Master Fag
Master Fag

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by babinix on Wed May 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Mbah gugel
avatar
babinix
Manhood Breaker
Manhood Breaker

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 25
Location : inside the papaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by The Reaper on Wed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm

babinix wrote:Mbah gugel

Hueh~ No

More specific please..
Just to make the download activity easier, without searching on google first..
avatar
The Reaper
Master Fag
Master Fag

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by babinix on Wed May 26, 2010 12:41 pm

The Reaper wrote:
babinix wrote:Mbah gugel

Hueh~ No

More specific please..
Just to make the download activity easier, without searching on google first..

usually you can find lotsa game OST through a forum thread

hey, why don't we open a request thread. we can make PROFIT
avatar
babinix
Manhood Breaker
Manhood Breaker

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 25
Location : inside the papaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by piggybank on Wed May 26, 2010 12:42 pm

babinix wrote:
The Reaper wrote:
babinix wrote:Mbah gugel

Hueh~ No

More specific please..
Just to make the download activity easier, without searching on google first..

usually you can find lotsa game OST through a forum thread

hey, why don't we open a request thread. we can make PROFIT

What is a request thread?
avatar
piggybank
Master Fag
Master Fag

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 24
Location : In solitude where we at least alone

View user profile http://supernovaicarus.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by The Reaper on Wed May 26, 2010 12:44 pm

babinix wrote:
The Reaper wrote:
babinix wrote:Mbah gugel

Hueh~ No

More specific please..
Just to make the download activity easier, without searching on google first..

usually you can find lotsa game OST through a forum thread

hey, why don't we open a request thread. we can make PROFIT

lol! The Principle of Merit

lol! lol! lol!
avatar
The Reaper
Master Fag
Master Fag

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by babinix on Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm

piggybank wrote:
babinix wrote:
The Reaper wrote:
babinix wrote:Mbah gugel

Hueh~ No

More specific please..
Just to make the download activity easier, without searching on google first..

usually you can find lotsa game OST through a forum thread

hey, why don't we open a request thread. we can make PROFIT

What is a request thread?
a give and take

it's like, I NEED TITZ

HERE YOU GO SON

THNX FATHER!~ [REP]
avatar
babinix
Manhood Breaker
Manhood Breaker

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 25
Location : inside the papaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by The Reaper on Wed May 26, 2010 12:48 pm

babinix wrote:
piggybank wrote:
babinix wrote:
The Reaper wrote:
babinix wrote:Mbah gugel

Hueh~ No

More specific please..
Just to make the download activity easier, without searching on google first..

usually you can find lotsa game OST through a forum thread

hey, why don't we open a request thread. we can make PROFIT

What is a request thread?
a give and take

it's like, I NEED TITZ

HERE YOU GO SON

THNX FATHER!~ [REP]

BUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
The Reaper
Master Fag
Master Fag

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by piggybank on Wed May 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Sumething like alchemy? Giving something for something else?
avatar
piggybank
Master Fag
Master Fag

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 24
Location : In solitude where we at least alone

View user profile http://supernovaicarus.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by babinix on Wed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm

piggybank wrote:Sumething like alchemy? Giving something for something else?
it's like, i'm starting a thread, "hey gays, request Pronz vids here!"

user 1 (the reaper): i want ***** plz!

me: here you go, here's the download link. don't forget the rep

user 2 : i want *** NAO!

me: o shi.. still can't find it....

piggy: UH! UH! here's the download link!

user 2: thnx piggy! *REP*

and then me, as the thread starter make an index of the download links for the past request, so anyone shouldn't request for one pronz vid twice.

like your anime episode thread


Last edited by babinix on Wed May 26, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOLWUT)
avatar
babinix
Manhood Breaker
Manhood Breaker

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 25
Location : inside the papaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by piggybank on Wed May 26, 2010 1:02 pm

babinix wrote:
piggybank wrote:Sumething like alchemy? Giving something for something else?
it's like, i'm starting a thread, "hey gays, request Pronz vids here!"

user 1 (the reaper): i want ***** plz!

me: here you go, here's the download link. don't forget the rep

user 2 : i want *** NAO!

me: o shi.. still can't find it....

piggy: UH! UH! here's the download link!

user 2: thnx piggy! *REP*

and then me, as the thread starter make an index for the past request, so anyone shouldn't request for one pronz vid twice.

like your anime episode thread


OH!!! Good idea Very Happy
avatar
piggybank
Master Fag
Master Fag

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 24
Location : In solitude where we at least alone

View user profile http://supernovaicarus.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by Bash on Wed May 26, 2010 6:27 pm

The Reaper wrote:Please share the download link for game's BGM & soundtracks here...

Here some download sources which I've known:

http://bluelaguna.net/

http://downloads.khinsider.com/

If you know another source, don't be stingy to share it...

Thank you...
I should use this link when I go back to Philippines....
avatar
Bash
Ultimate Fag
Ultimate Fag

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 23
Location : Makati, Philippines

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/basham.ahimsa

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by The Reaper on Wed May 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Bash wrote:
The Reaper wrote:Please share the download link for game's BGM & soundtracks here...

Here some download sources which I've known:

http://bluelaguna.net/

http://downloads.khinsider.com/

If you know another source, don't be stingy to share it...

Thank you...
I should use this link when I go back to Philippines....

no problem.. If you find another source, make sure you'll share it here... Smile
avatar
The Reaper
Master Fag
Master Fag

Posts : 223
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by babinix on Sat May 29, 2010 12:48 am

or if anyone need an OST album or mp3, you can request here

maybe some of us can help you find one
avatar
babinix
Manhood Breaker
Manhood Breaker

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 25
Location : inside the papaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game BGM & soundtracks download source

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum